Search Quran

Search in the Quran
Search in the Quran:
in
Download Islamic Softwares FREE | Free Code
www.SearchTruth.com

About Me

My photo
I'm obsessed with staying organized and made people's life easier. I love helping people and helps small businesses and SMEs to understand more about the importance of accounting in business. Therefore, as a SQL System Consultant, let me transform the entrepreneur's business-minded about accounting. Working as a sales consultant, let me help them create an accounting code for their charts of accounts without extra charge. The valuable knowledge shared with my customer giving me lifelong satisfaction. Now, I took the next step as a full-time freelancer, Virtual Assistant, Consultant, and trainer. And the most important lesson that my dad taught me? I don't have a property to give you. But I give you an education for you to find your property. Yes, it is so true that education is so important in building your career. Feel free to reach out if you ever need emotional support or advice. You may reach me via email dinamusa.biz@gmail.com. Let us grow together!

Pedoman

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Simpul Kasih Serunding Bilis




Ini adalah antara juadah makanan ringan yang menjadi kegemaran ramai. Produk ini aku mula pasarkan pada Tahun Baru Cina tahun ni. Alhamdulillah, ini adalah antara produk yang paling banyak mendapat sambutan. Diperbuat dari kulit popiah bermutu dan serunding bilis dengan resipi tradisional. Penggemar makanan ringan pasti tak jemu bila disajikan di depan mata. Namun proses pembuatan yang agak rumit membuatkan produk ini dijual pada harga RM32sekg. Namun pembeli pasti berpuas hati dengan produk ini.

No comments:

Post a Comment