Search Quran

Search in the Quran
Search in the Quran:
in
Download Islamic Softwares FREE | Free Code
www.SearchTruth.com

About Me

My photo
I'm obsessed with staying organized and made people's life easier. I love helping people and helps small businesses and SMEs to understand more about the importance of accounting in business. Therefore, as a SQL System Consultant, let me transform the entrepreneur's business-minded about accounting. Working as a sales consultant, let me help them create an accounting code for their charts of accounts without extra charge. The valuable knowledge shared with my customer giving me lifelong satisfaction. Now, I took the next step as a full-time freelancer, Virtual Assistant, Consultant, and trainer. And the most important lesson that my dad taught me? I don't have a property to give you. But I give you an education for you to find your property. Yes, it is so true that education is so important in building your career. Feel free to reach out if you ever need emotional support or advice. You may reach me via email dinamusa.biz@gmail.com. Let us grow together!

Pedoman

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Maaf aku menghilang tanpa berita....

Assalamualaikum.. Aku nak mintak maap bebanyak kat kawan2 yang melawat blog ni.. Bulan ni aku banyak kerja nak disiapkan sebab nak prepare sume klien punya accounts before end of this month. Pehtu nanti bos aku nak kira lak diorg punya taxable income.. Gila banyak keje... Balik rumah pun dah letih.. Pagi2 kol 4 pagi aku dah bangun siapkan bekalan untuk hubby breakfast.. Al maklum lah gaji kecik kena lah save sket kalau tak mana cukup. Apapun rasanya minggu ni aku nak pi pasar malam jalan TAR nak pi survey kain untuk wat baju raya... Kalau tak alamat takde lah orang nak amik tempahan baju aku nanti... Cerita pasal raya ni.. Korang yang mana blom abis ganti puasa tu bawak2 lah ganti puasa.. Lagipun dah tak lama dah.. Nanti dah dekat2 macam2 hal lak.. Lagipun sambil2 ganti kita bleh gak melatih diri kita bagi persediaan menghadapi Ramadhan Al Mubarak yang bakal menjelang nanti..

No comments:

Post a Comment